We are a market-leading procurement services business, and our focus is on providing compliant routes for the UK public sector to procure products and services from local, national and global suppliers.
Working across all public sector verticals, our teams support buyers from local authorities, central government bodies, NHS trusts, educational establishments and many others, in identifying their procurement needs and offering a compliant framework to deliver on their requirements.
Public Sector Frameworks
Our team of procurement experts create and manage frameworks across twelve categories; banking & finance, construction, education, emergency services, facilities, fleet, health & social care, highways, office, people & professional services, property management and technology. Public sector end users benefit from;
- options of procurement approach so buyers can choose the direction that works for them, whether that’s direct award or further competition
- a wide choice of awarded suppliers across multiple frameworks
- cost-effective procurement which creates savings and delivers improvements
- access to free procurement advice and support from our dedicated team
- solutions that drive social value across communities
Our dedicated team supports public sector organisations with their fleet requirements and has vast experience in the vehicle industry. We work with our customers to understand their requirements and provide vehicles fit for the job, whether it’s a tipper truck or an electric minibus, we always deliver. Our solutions include;
- vehicle contract hire
- vehicle daily rental
- vehicle purchase
- a full vehicle managed service
- salary sacrifice schemes
Multifunctional Devices & Digital Solutions
Our specialist Account Managers support schools and public sector organisations with their multifunctional device (MFD) contracts, helping them to spend safely, providing them advice and supporting them in procuring via our market-leading Multifunctional Devices & Digital Solutions framework. Our customers benefit from;
- access to multiple brands and suppliers, enabling bespoke configuration
- terms and conditions which protect customers
- cost-effective solutions – saving time and money
- solutions that drive digital transformation in the workplace
- expert advice on procurement, contracts and suppliers
Our customer-facing teams consist of Direct Channel Executives (frameworks) and Account Specialists (fleet and MFD) – all are equally passionate about providing exceptional customer service and supporting the public sector in saving money, buying compliantly via our Public Contract Regulations 2015 frameworks and making a positive difference to the communities in which they operate.
Lifecycle Management Group
Established in 1989, LMG is a procurement and contract management organisation serving the NHS, managing c£70m of public procurement spend annually across 4,000 contracts.
For over 30 years they have helped NHS trusts and public sector organisations deliver more for less on contracts, equipment, diagnostics, and capacity. To date, LMG has delivered more than £210m of savings by helping the NHS to plan, procure and manage its contracts more effectively.
Across all of our services we aim to always provide:
- Choice: multiple frameworks working in partnership with global, national and local suppliers.
- Direct Award: a hassle-free procurement route to get the solution you need.
- Further Competition: a procurement route that tests the market to find the right solution at the best price
- Customer-first approach: We give you the finest solutions to drive transformation.
- Expertise and support: Benefit from trusted, expert framework advice.
- Cost-effective solutions: Create savings and help drive organisational improvements.
- Social value: Supporting local communities by supporting social value projects in partnership.