Audio Visual Solutions
DfE approved framework for schools
Framework Number: Y20003
Framework Period: 01 June 2020 - 31 May 2024
OJEU Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
Last Updated: 18 September 2023
This framework covers the provision of a full range of audio visual (AV) and interactive solutions, associated services, support and maintenance. The equipment under this framework may be provided as a direct purchase or via a lease agreement.
Indicative audio visual solutions available under this framework include:
• Interactive products and solutions
• Audio including sound field systems
• Auditorium solutions
• Associated software
• Conferencing systems
• Digital signage
• Equipment to be used for the installation and integration of audio visual solutions
• Image capture devices
• Installation and integration
Associated services available under this framework include:
• End-user support
• Service desk
• Project management
• Asset management
• Replacement parts, including lamps
• Service and maintenance
• School hall audio solutions
• Software licensing of audio visual solutions
• Visual products, including TVs
• Visitor management systems
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised Participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have an Audio Visual Solution requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability gives you a quick, easy and PCR-15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this framework with the agreement of the Contracting Authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this framework will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the Police Service, the Fire Service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. The framework is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.