Audit and Assurance Services
Framework Number: Y23030
Framework Period: 01 May 2023 - 30 April 2027
FTS Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
FTS Contract Notice:
Last Updated: 10 July 2023
This framework covers the provision and ability to provide a range of audit and assurance services including:
- Statutory audit services
- Accounting, auditing and fiscal services
- Financial auditing services
- Internal audit
- Accounting and financial audit
- Computer audit
- Audit and governance services
- Consultancy and risk advisory services
- Advice on and assessment of fraud, bribery and corruption awareness/prevention
- Financial irregularity investigations and non-financial irregularity investigations
- Forensic and integrity services
- Expert witness services
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Customers can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have an Audit and Assurance Services requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability gives you a quick, easy and PCR-15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this framework with the agreement of the Contracting Authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this framework will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the Police Service, the Fire Service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. The framework agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.
Internal Audit and Assurance
Covering all aspects of assurance and consultancy for the purpose of providing an assessment on risk management,
governance and internal control processes. Services may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Internal audit
• Accounting and financial audit
• Computer audit
• Audit and governance services
• Consultancy and risk advisory services
Counter Fraud and Investigation
Covering the provision of services relating to counter fraud work and reactive investigations including forensics.
Services may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Advice on and assessment of fraud, bribery and corruption awareness/prevention
• Financial irregularity investigations and non-financial irregularity investigations
• Forensic and integrity services
• Expert witness services
How to access the framework
This framework allows for customers to place their orders via direct award or further competition.
The customer is strongly advised to carry out their own due diligence before selecting whether they conduct a
further competition or direct award with any of the awarded suppliers. The customer will determine the requirement, specification and award based on the Most Advantageous Tender (MAT). KCS Procurement Services takes no responsibility for the chosen contracting method of any individual customer.