Catering, Vending Machines & Water Cooler Solutions
Framework Number: Y23009
Framework Period: 01 November 2023 - 31 October 2027
FTS Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
FTS Contract Notice:
Last Updated: 16 January 2024
This framework is for the supply of a lunchtime catering service to any education establishment, all types of vending machines including fully managed and self-fill and the supply, installation and maintenance of water cooler solutions.
The framework is split into 3 LOTs.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access.
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a Catering, Vending Machines & Water Cooler Solutions requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct award capability – giving you a quick, easy and PCR 2015 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you.
- Free and full support on using the framework through the Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates local government authorities, the police service, the fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, housing association third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies and free schools), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Catering (Education Only)
This LOT is for the supply of a lunchtime catering service to any education establishment. In addition to a lunchtime service customers may also require other services which may include, but not be limited to, breakfast, mid-morning.
This LOT is for the supply of all types of vending machines including, but not limited to:
- Coffee/hot beverages vending machine
- Cold drinks vending machine
- Food vending machine
- Healthy vending machine
- Smart vending machine
- Snack vending machine
Water Cooler Solutions
This LOT is for the supply, installation, maintenance and service of water cooler solutions for the public sector to include but not be limited to:
- Bottled water cooler units
- Hot and cold-water tap
- Hot water boilers
- Mains fed water coolers