Framework Number: Y17028
Framework Period: 01 January 2019 - 31 December 2022
PCR15 Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
Last Updated: 21 July 2022
This framework has been established by KCS Procurement Services to allow public sector organisations to award contracts for cleaning services, and to deliver a clean, safe, orderly and enjoyable environment at all times for pupils, employees and visitors.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access.
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for
a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a cleaning service
requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct award capability – giving you a quick, easy and PCR 2015 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you.
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the
overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent
County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Educational Cleaning Services
Public Sector Building Cleaning Services
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, local government authorities, the police service, the fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, housing association third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies and free schools), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.