Courier Services & Specialist Logistics
Framework Number: Y20020
Framework Period: 01 September 2022 - 31 August 2026
FTS Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
FTS Contract Notice:
Last Updated: 13 June 2023
KCS Procurement Services, acting for and on behalf of Kent County Council (KCC), a Public Buying Organisation (PBO), wish to create a national, user friendly, time and cost-effective framework for the supply of Courier Services and Specialist Logistics.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access.
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Authorised Participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have an electrical vehicle or associated service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct award capability giving you a quick, easy and PCR-15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you.
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
This is a regional framework in conjunction with KCC and will allow access to all public sector bodies, located within the SE7 (South East Seven) locations, which are: Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, Hampshire, Kent, Medway, Surrey, and West Sussex. The framework is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies. Full details of the classification of potential Contracting Bodies and end user’s geographical areas and organisation classifications can be found in the PCR15 notice.