Frozen, Chilled & Ambient Food Supply
Framework Number: Y22022
Framework Period: 01 July 2022 - 30 June 2026
FTS Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
Last Updated: 13 June 2023
The Frozen, Chilled & Ambient Food framework is made up of one LOT which will provide customers with a full range of frozen, chilled and ambient food, including but not limited to:
• Chips and other frozen potato products
• Burgers and sausages
• Desserts, puddings and ice cream
• Breads, cakes and patisserie
• Cooked meats
• Canned fruit
• Fresh fruit
• Fresh vegetables
• Canned fish and meat
• Canned vegetables
• Tea and coffee
• Biscuits and cakes
• Bread and cereals
• Cake mixes
• Pasta and rice
• Oils and fats
• Sauces and condiments
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access.
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for
a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a cleaning service
requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct award capability – giving you a quick, easy and PCR 2015 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you.
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the
overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent
County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
The framework, available nationally, is compliant in accordance with ‘The Public Contract Regulations 2015’ and can be accessed by any public sector organisation including all educational establishments, colleges, universities, police, ambulance & fire services, NHS & NHS trusts, local government, housing associations and charities.