Waste Management Services
Framework Number: Y21003
Framework Period: 01 January 2021 - 31 December 2024
FTS Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
Last Updated: 20 June 2023
This framework covers the provision of comprehensive and innovative waste solutions. Our verified suppliers will proactively assist in attempts to reduce the quantities of waste sent to landfills and achieve recycling targets, in line with the revised Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011 that prioritise the waste hierarchy. This framework is divided into six Lots.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access.
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a waste management service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct award capability – giving you a quick, easy and PCR 2015 compliant route to procurement.
The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you.
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this framework with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this framework agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the Police Service, the Fire Service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. The framework is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.
Integrated Waste Management
General Waste and Recycling
Clinical, Chemical, Hazardous and Radioactive Waste
Supply of Wheelie Bins including Compactors/Balers
Waste Disposal Authority (WDA) Household Waste Processing