Bus Shelters, Real Time Passenger Information (RTPI) and Associated Services
Framework Number: Y22030
Framework Period: 01 February 2023 - 31 January 2027
FTS Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
FTS Contract Notice:
Last Updated: 13 June 2023
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a travel management service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability – giving you a quick, easy and PCR15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the police service, the fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. The agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.
Bus Shelters and Associated Services
This LOT is for the supply of bus shelters, canopies, and walkways:
- Bus Shelters
- Bus stations
- Canopies and walkways
- Trolley and cycle shelters
Made from but not limited to the following materials:
- Hardwood (FSC® Forest Stewardship Council Certified)
- Stainless steel
- Toughened glass
- 100% recycled plastic
Associated services - may extend beyond the scope of the Services purchased and may include, but not be limited to;
- Bus stop infrastructure
- Design and planning
- Sustainable products i.e. green roof/sedum options
- Electricity connections and wi-fi
- Managed service solution
- Integration – with in situ shelters/RTPI
- Maintenance, cleaning and upkeep
- Project management
- Refurbishment of existing infrastructure
Real Time Passenger Information Systems (RTPI) and Associated Services
Real Time Passenger Information (RTPI) is a means of providing electronic travel information to users of public transport in “real time” via a range of sources. Enabling better journey planning, minimising delay, and improving communities access to information on public transport.
Our awarded suppliers are to be able to offer a wide range of different displays suitable for:
- Bus stops
- Onboard vehicles
- Control rooms
- Smartphone apps
- Web applications