Integrated Community Care Equipment
Framework Number: Y21006
Framework Period: 01 November 2020 - 31 October 2024
PCR15 Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
Last Updated: 13 June 2023
The Integrated Community Care Equipment framework covers the provision of a full range of daily living health and social care equipment to supply, deliver, fit, adjust, install, service, collect, refurbish, recycle or dispose of items of equipment requisitioned by customers on behalf of service users.
The framework is an investment in preventative treatment and promoting independence at home and in the community for customers.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised Participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have an Integrated Community Care Equipment or Associated Service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct award capability giving you a quick, easy and PCR-15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
The framework, available nationally, is compliant in accordance with ‘The Public Contract Regulations 2015’ and all public bodies can have access to the agreement of the Contracting Authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the Police Service, the Fire Service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.