Signs and Associated Services
Framework Number: Y23026
Framework Period: 01 February 2023 - 31 January 2027
FTS Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
FTS Award Notice:
Last Updated: 13 June 2023
This framework offers the ability to either run a further competition or direct award compliantly and easily while being flexible enough to cover customer requirements and has been split into two (2) LOTs.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a travel management service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability – giving you a quick, easy and PCR15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the police service, the fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. The agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.
LOT 1 is for the supply, installation, delivery and disposal of signs and associated Services for all public sector Customers including highway Services.
Signs including but not limited to:
- Road signs
- Wayfinding signs
- Health and safety signs
- Door signs
- Corporate signs
- Temporary signs
- to include design, project management and advice on any site surveys required, removal and disposal of old signage
LOT 2 – Electronic, Interactive Signs and Associated Services
This LOT is for the supply, installation, delivery, and disposal of electronic and interactive signs. It will include any consultancy requirements and software needed for the signage. The Supplier may be required to provide maintenance.
Scope to include but not limited to:
- Variable message signs
- Vehicle activated signs
- Temporary traffic signs
- Interactive wayfinding
- Posts, fixings and attachments
- Design and Consultancy
How to access the framework
This framework allows for customers to place their orders via direct award or further competition.
The customer is strongly advised to carry out their own due diligence before selecting whether they conduct a
further competition or direct award with any of the awarded suppliers. The customer will determine the requirement, specification and award, based on the Most Advantageous Tender (MAT). KCS Procurement Services takes no responsibility for the chosen contracting method of any individual customer.