Communications Solutions and Associated Telephony Services
Framework Number: Y22007
Framework Period: 01 June 2022 - 01 June 2026
PCR15 Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
Last Updated: 04 August 2022
This framework covers the provision and installation of a full range of communication solutions,
associated services, equipment, support and maintenance. The equipment under this framework
may be provided as a direct purchase or via a lease agreement. Indicative requirements include,
but are not limited to, the following applications:
• Traditional telephony services
• Data access services
• Local connectivity services
• Inbound telephony services
• IP telephony
• Paging and alerting
• Video/audio conferencing
• Unified communications (ie.e Teams/Zoom)
• Call tariff’s
• Mobile including devices, airtime and services
• WIFI/ internet access
• VOIP/ SIP telephone systems
• Call packages
• Alarms and call points
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- This framework is fully compliant with The Public Contracts Regulations 2015’.
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have telephony or associated service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct award capability giving you a quick, easy and PCR-15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you.
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the police service, the fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. The agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.