Managed Services for Business Solutions
Framework Number: Y20023
Framework Period: 01 January 2022 - 31 December 2025
FTS Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
FTS Contract Notice:
Last Updated: 13 June 2023
‘Managed Service’ is the practice of outsourcing day-to-day management responsibilities and functions as a
strategic method for transforming and improving business processes, through efficiencies, effectiveness and
cutting operating costs. As part of a digital transformation and a single provider to support your infrastructure the new Managed Services framework can support the following services:
• Artificial intelligence
• Audio visual solutions management
• Automated financial processing services
• Cloud storage management
• CMM systems and marketing services
• Mobile technologies
• IP networking services
• Server hosting
• IT server management
• Human resources and payroll
• ICT systems management
• Print management
• Reprographic and mail services
• Software – relevant to the service provided software
• Support services
• Telecommunications supplies and services
• Purchase to pay automation
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access.
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a Managed Services requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct award capability – giving you a quick, easy and PCR15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you.
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
Other public bodies will have access to this framework but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this framework will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, local government authorities, the police service, the fire service, the NHS and NHS trusts, housing associations, third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies), free schools, publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man.
- Boxxe Ltd
- Cantium Business Solutions Ltd
- Capita Business Services Ltd
- Dataspire Solutions Ltd
- European Electronique
- Insight Direct (UK) LTD
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions UK Ltd
- Ricoh UK Ltd
- Spherica Business Solutions
- Sweethaven Ltd
- Telefonica Tech
- The DMS Digital Group
- Trustmarque Solutions Ltd