Multi-Functional Devices & Digital Solutions
Framework Number: Y20031
Framework Period: 22 April 2022 - 21 April 2025
PCR15 Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
PCR15 Contract Notice: https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/009923-2022?origin=SearchResults&p=1
Last Updated: 11 July 2022
This framework covers the provision of multi-functional devices and digital solutions, including both A4 and A4/A3 networked and standalone multi-functional devices, printers, high volume print room devices and wide format printers, all with the option of CPC maintenance.
Providing digital transformation services to enable customers to transform and improve operating processes by way of multiple solutions with the supplier of their choice that meets changing customer needs and requirements.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- Access to multiple brands and suppliers, enabling bespoke configuration to meet our customer’s needs and deliver the right solution for our customers' establishment.
- Terms and conditions that have been created to keep our customers protected.
- Orders and invoices that are managed directly by KCS Procurement Services.
- An engineer's response time on average is four hours.
- 98% average device up-time maintained across the entire fleet.
- Our buying power, meaning our framework provides cost-effective solutions - saving our customers both time and money!
- A customer service team that offers contract and account support throughout the lifetime of the framework; from queries to renewing with us - we are here for our customers.
- Query resolutions to ensure our customers have all the information they need.
- Our team provides multiple quotes to save our customers time looking at themselves.
- Complaint resolution to ensure customers are left satisfied.
- Expert advice on frameworks, contracts and suppliers.
Leased and Purchased multi-Functional devices and digital solutions
Covering the provision of multi-functional Devices and digital solutions, including both A4 and A4/A3 networked and standalone multi-functional Devices, printers, high volume print room Devices and wide format printers, all with the option of CPC maintenance.
Product ranges include:
- Desktop and floor standing printers
- Wide-format printers
- Multi-functional Devices
- High volume Equipment
- Mono, colour, A4 and A3 technology with a range of speeds
- Various finishing options
- Standard network interfaces for print/copy/scan/fax versions (to include java cards as standard)
- Management information software/user control enabling software
Digital transformation and associated services
Providing digital transformation services to enable customers to transform and improve operating processes by way of multiple solutions with the supplier of their choice.
Digital Solutions via LOT 2
Digital Solutions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Audio visual solutions
- Communication systems
- Cloud storage
- Document storage, distribution and management
- Facilities solutions
- High volume print Devices
- Hosted services
- Hybrid mail
- ICT hardware
- ICT systems management, support and solutions
- Mail management solutions
- Multi-functional Devices
- Network services
- Outsourced print solutions
- Print management, consultancy and audit
- Scanning and archiving solutions
- Software solutions
- Wide format Devices
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the police service, the fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. The agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.