Employee Support Services & Benefits
Framework Number: Y21027
Framework Period: 01 February 2022 - 31 January 2026
PCR15 Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
PCR15 Contract Notice: https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/015551-2021?origin=SearchResults&p=1
Last Updated: 11 July 2022
The framework agreement established by KCS Procurement Services covers the provision of a full range of Employee Support Services & Benefits. This framework is divided into three Lots.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy evaluation each time they have a Barrister Services or associated service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct award capability gives you a quick, easy and compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Occupational Health Services
Suppliers will work alongside customers' human resources and health and safety teams. This requirement will
help promote the health and wellbeing of the workforce of the customer, whilst ensuring that statutory and corporate requirements are met.
Employee Assistance Programmes
Services are to be available for employees and any immediate family members, no matter of their location. They will be confidential and suppliers' staff must be qualified and competent to carry out any intended services. Advice and support to be carried out is to be ensured that any employee's work performance, health and wellbeing are impacted as little as possible.
A range of benefits is to be offered to customers employees to support customers' pay and reward policies. These benefits will also help to support any reward schemes put in place by customers. Customers/end users will be able to access benefits via an online platform, customers/end users will be able to access the platform 24/7, 365 days a year.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies will have access to this framework agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this framework agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of, local government authorities, the police service, the fire service, the NHS and NHS trusts, housing associations, third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies), free schools, publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man.