Employee Support Services & Benefits
Framework Number: Y21027
Framework Period: 01 February 2022 - 31 January 2026
FTS Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
FTS Contract Notice:
Last Updated: 13 June 2023
The framework established by KCS Procurement Services covers the provision of a full range of Employee Support Services & Benefits. This framework is divided into three Lots.
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy evaluation each time they have a Barrister Services or associated service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct award capability gives you a quick, easy and compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies will have access to this framework but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this framework will be members, affiliates and associates of, local government authorities, the police service, the fire service, the NHS and NHS trusts, housing associations, third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies), free schools, publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man.
Occupational Health Services
Employee Assistance Programmes