Framework Number: Y21012
Framework Period: 01 August 2022 - 31 July 2026
FTS Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
Last Updated: 18 July 2023
This framework covers the provision and ability to provide a full range of Legal Services, including but not limited to, the following:
- Adult Social Care Law
- Asylum (UASC) Law
- Business Law and Acquisition
- Charity Law
- Child Protection
- Civil Litigation Law
- Commercial Property Law
- Community Care Law
- Construction Law
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Education Law
- Employment Law
- Energy, Waste and Sustainability
- Finance Services
- Food, Rural, Environmental, Natural Resources
- Health and Healthcare
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Human Rights Law
- Intellectual Property Rights and Licensing
- International Law
- Planning and Highways Law
- Primary Care Law
- Procurement and Contract Services
- Property and Land Law
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a travel management service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability – giving you a quick, easy and PCR15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the police service, the fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. The agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.