Framework Number: Y21005
Framework Period: 01 July 2021 - 30 June 2025
PCR15 Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
PCR15 Contract Notice: https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/001810-2021
PCR15 Award Notice: https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/027641-2021
Last Updated: 11 July 2022
The main purpose of this framework is to provide a service centred and easy to use online and offline travel booking service. This framework will be able to provide a place where customers can research, book and manage their travel requirements and any additional supporting services that they may require.
Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following applications:
- Booking online and offline
- Rail travel and cross channel rail services
- Air travel domestic, European and international
- Conference event management and planning
- Venue hire
- Travel visa services
- Other associated services
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have a travel management service requirement, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability – giving you a quick, easy and PCR15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Procurement Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Who can use this framework?
All public bodies have access to this agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, the police service, the fire service, the NHS & NHS Trusts, third sector organisations, academic centres (including academies), publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. The agreement is also open for use by all other local authorities and public sector bodies.