Framework Number: Y21028
Framework Period: 21 June 2021 - 25 July 2025
PCR15 Contract Arranged by: KCS Procurement Services
PCR15 Contract Notice: https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/001138-2021
PCR15 Award Notice: https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/000440-2022
Last Updated: 11 July 2022
The framework agreement provided by KCS Procurement Services covers the provision of a full range of IT Hardware including new, refurbished and re-manufactured as well as repair, disposal and associated services including support and maintenance. This framework is split into 4 Lots.
The framework includes, but is not limited to, the following product groups:
- Desktop PCs
- Thin client
- Storage devices
- Desktop printers
- Spare parts and components
- Networking and storage hardware
Associated services may extend beyond the scope of the goods/services purchased and may include, but not be limited to:
- End-user support
- Service desk
- Project management
- Asset management
- Approved destruction of products
- Secure data erasure and destruction
- Secure computer recycling and disposal
- Auditable trail
What are the benefits of using this framework?
- All our frameworks are free to access
- This framework is fully compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Authorised participants can re-open competition within the framework, removing the need for a full tender exercise or lengthy supplier evaluation each time they have an IT Hardware including New, Remanufactured and Refurbished, Disposal and Associated Services requirements, saving time and costs associated with procurement exercises.
- Direct Award capability – giving you a quick, easy and PCR15 compliant route to procurement.
- The terms and conditions are safe and designed to protect you
- Free and full support on using the framework through the KCS Professional Services team.
- You are able to benefit from aggregated spend and lower pricing based on the value of the overall contract, even on low spend orders.
- The framework will be managed and monitored by KCS Procurement Services (acting for Kent County Council) on behalf of our customers and your views and requirements will be taken into account when reviewing and developing the contract.
Re-manufactured IT Hardware
Refurbished IT Hardware
IT Hardware Repair, Disposal and Recycling
Who can use this framework?
Other public bodies will have access to this framework agreement but may only do so with the agreement of the contracting authority. Those organisations who may wish to access this framework agreement will be members, affiliates and associates of the CBC Group, local government authorities, the police service, the fire service, the NHS and NHS trusts, housing associations, third sector organisations, academic centres (including Academies), free schools, publicly funded organisations and publicly owned private companies, operating within the geographic boundaries of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man.
- Academia Ltd
- Akhter Computers Ltd
- Ayoo Services Ltd
- Blackmore Computers Ltd
- Boxxe Ltd
- Bytes Software Services Ltd
- Centerprise International Ltd
- Charterhouse Muller UK Ltd
- Circular Computing
- Commercial Corporate Services Ltd
- Concept Management Ltd
- Distributor Systems Intl. Ltd
- DSA Connect Ltd
- Ebuyer UK Ltd
- European Electronique Ltd
- IDNS Ltd
- Insight Direct UK Ltd
- ICT Reverse Asset Management
- IT Refreshed Global Ltd
- Medhurst Communications Ltd
- Phoenix Software Ltd
- Softcat PLC
- Stone Computers Ltd
- The DMS Digital Group
- The Renewed Store
- Tier 1 Asset Management
- Trustmarque Solutions Ltd